OEKAMETALL is a future-oriented enterprise with approximately 300 employees. Our head office is based in Bamberg.
Since the foundation of the company in 1914, our group-independent and owner-managed company exclusively manufactures metal and plastic parts for an international clientele with particularly high demands.
We focus on the production of:
• special cases and containers made of plastic and/or metal for the cosmetics industry, in particular lipstick cases, mascara containers and lipgloss cases
• high-precision, deep-drawn metal parts, in particular for the automotive and electronic industry, as well as measuring and control equipment
• injection molded parts, in particular with finely finished surfaces, e.g. for the interior of vehicles
• plastic injection coated metal parts
• assemblies made of metal and/or plastic
Our production range is complemented by several sophisticated surface finishing technologies. Assembly is one of our main areas of expertise.
We are particularly proud of our in-house machine tool and special-purpose machine manufacturing plant. Our project managers develop and accompany your product from the first dummy to the construction and tool making through to industrial series manufacturing. Afterwards, our specialist responsible for your individual project remains available as a contact person for your product.
OEKAMETALL have a new convenient lip gloss standard pack.
By increasing the standard range with a mascara- and lip gloss pack made of bio-plastics OEKAMETALL...
As announced earlier this year a new transfer press was delivered to OEKAMETALL in July 2008.
By the middle of this year, OEKAMETALL is going to extend its machinery by a new transfer press.